What's important is that you learn something from it. I have had plenty of failed relationships. And with that some realizations about the things I have to change. To I guess prepare myself for when the right one comes.
- Start trusting your partner more. Don't be paranoid specially if that person isn't giving you any reason to be.
- Be careful when uttering the words 'I love you.' Those three words are the easiest to say, but it's the most difficult to mean.
- Everything starts with kilig. But it doesn't mean that it'll last. You know you really love the person when you still enjoy the presence of him long after the kilig is gone.
- Relationships shouldn't be complicated. We only make things one. If you love that person, then you love that person. No what if's. No but's. It should just be simple.
- Before anything else, the first person I should love is myself.
- There's nothing wrong with giving your partner too much of your love. That's fine. But don't expect everything you give will be given back to you in return.
- I shouldn't keep my feelings too much to myself. If I have a problem, I should learn to talk to my partner. I'm not a girl, and my partner's not a psychic.
- I should learn to appreciate more the things that my partner does for me.
- I should exert more effort as well in keeping the relationship working. I shouldn't give up on the first sign that things aren't working. Trying is not just a word.
- And one more thing, I need to learn to approach the people that I like. Adoring your crush from a distance is not going to bring me anywhere. I should act on it too.
But there's nothing wrong with preparing for the one now. Who knows, he maybe just around the corner.