Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

KRYPTONITE

I know I shouldn't feel anything.

I am only your friend.

And you are mine too.

There are no more feelings.

I have no more need to be with you. To be yours.

The attraction's faded away.

Yet thoughts of you still linger.

Is it because you're still my friend.

Should I sever the ties between us?

But in times like these, I know I'm the only person you can count on.

Should I turn my back on you?

On the darkest days of your life.

Or should I take the risk of driving myself crazy again?

I hate that you are my kryptonite.

A weakness I want in my life.

4 comments:

Mac Callister said...

hayyy u just have to be so strong not to fall hehe goodluck...

Jay Quiambao said...

"You know, it seems you only want me when you can’t have me. You like the chase and that’s all." - Summer, The OC

Mugen said...

Kantahan na lang kita.

"I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me
Inside me
Yeah, inside me
Inside of me"

i am beki said...

it's hard to keep a friendship like that but sometimes, it is all worth it.

after all, its better to have good friends ... than none. (labo?!?!)