I've been thinking maybe this coming year I need to be with a woman. If ever there is such a thing, make things a little less complicated. Be normal for once. Looking back, the longest relationship I had was with a girl. Maybe I would have better luck with a straight relationship. I mean come on, women are easier to please than guys who have standards. Right?
Anyway, 2010's a few hours away and while almost everyone's preparing for the New Year's party that'll welcome the new decade or the year that'll end the decade (I'm confused), I am here in the office preparing for my work to start. I swear this will be the only time this will happen!!! Ever!!!
I've decided to make a checklist of things that I will be doing this coming year. My 28th year of existence on this planet we call earth.
- Loosen up. Have fun. Bring back the social life I lost when I transferred departments in the office.
- Go to Malate. Experience at least for one night what all the hype is about.
- Don't get stressed too much.
- Go on more dates. Date a girl. Whatever, just date more this year.
- Oh yeah, get my ass promoted!!!
- Travel more this year. Go to Boracay or something.
- Do myself a favor and shape up.
- Cut down on comic book expenses. 6000 pesos a month is just absurd Engel!!!
- If I can't find someone who won't make me sad, find a person who's worth the pain.
- Move out. Anyone in the Makati area looking for a roomie?! I have an xbox!!! :D
- Get started with that epic story I've been plotting for weeks.
- Of course, meet up with the people who've been sharing their lives with me in the blogosphere.
- Smile alot. Be happier.
The even years are most of the time better for me than the odd years. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll prove true again in 2010.
Oh yeah, it's a blue moon tonight. I don't know what's so special about it, but it is rare to have two full moons in one month. Whatever it is, the moon does look especially pretty this evening.
Happy New Year everyone!!!