Anyway, since my return I've noticed the people who've been visiting me or leaving comments on my posts are new names, new faces that I haven't met before, I thought maybe it's time I reintroduce myself to people who don't know me.
A few bits about the author of this little home.
- This is my 7th home on the blogosphere, but only my 2nd active blog. The other one is written mostly in Filipino and caters to a different set of blog friends.
- I work night shifts for one of the world's biggest companies first as a customer service person, but now a sort of IT person. Sort of. It's difficult to explain.
- Contrary to popular belief, I am not a flirt. I'm just friendly. And I'm also suplado. I have walls that need to be broken down.
- I once had a relationship with a fellow blogger, that didn't end well. So now, I decided bloggers are better off as friends.
- I am a homebody. I don't go out to parties, unless it's an intimate (not sexual-intimate but intimate-intimate) type of hanging out.
- The reason for above is mostly because I tend to not talk when I'm hanging out with more than three people. It's weird but my mouth automatically shuts up when more than three people are with me.
- I'm a geek. I can stay in my room for one whole weekend just watching dvd's, playing video games, reading my comic books or just sleeping. Sometimes I wear glasses, and I own quite a number of checkered polos.
- I like talking about myself in my blogs. Narcissus is my best friend.
- I own a pet parrot, and there've been a few bloggers who've already petted (is this a word?) it.
- I always cry whenever I watch a dog movie.
- My longest relationship was with a girl (8 months). After that my relationships had a deadline (1 month), which I'm working really hard to break with my current one. Thankfully, the partner is just as committed to this as I am.
There you go. Some bits about me.