- I knew how it felt being a teen-ager again
- I received and sent love letters (more received than sent)
- I felt happy finally knowing how it feels when couples argue and fight.
- And I feel happier that all the fighting and arguing are settled
- I became someone's first time
- I learned about philosophy
- And was lectured on saving money
- We've met 'our friends' not just his or mine... but ours
- I am, have been and will always be happy.
He said we shouldn't count. But honestly I don't care. This is the longest relationship I have had. And it's nice.
He may not be with me on my birthday, but he knows, he is already the best birthday gift.